Aire Networks del Mediterráneo SLU is officially registered in Elche, at Calle Santiago Ramón y Cajal Number 11, Elche Parque Empresarial, 03203 Elche (Alicante), Spain. For more information, contact us on our freephone number: 1774 or +34 911 090 000. You can also do so in writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This company is duly registered at the Alicante Mercantile Registry on Volume 2584, Book 0, Sheet 299, Section 8, Page A72796, entry no. 1; with C.I.F. (tax ID) no. B-53704599.
Moreover, it is registered in the Special Registry for Holders of General Authorizations of the National Commission on Markets and Competition, with record identifier 2004/165.
II. USAGE CONDITIONS. Aire Networks del Mediterráneo SLU (hereafter: Aire Networks), provides access to its website (https://www.airenetworks.es) according to the following conditions.
All information and documentation available in the English version of this website is provided for informational purposes only. In case of discrepancy between the content of the English version and the original Spanish version the latter shall prevail.
III. USERS AND INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. The mere use of the Aire Networks website is attributed the person who uses it, including the status of USER, who acknowledges and accepts without reservation or exception, each of the General Conditions set out herein, regardless of the Special Conditions for the procurement of the offered goods and services.
The intellectual property rights of information, databases, content, source codes, navigation structures and other services or telematic products integrated into the Aire Networks website allows free access to the USER, and the USER is also obliged not use the facilities and capabilities of the website in a manner which is prohibited by law, or to attract users to competing services.
IV. DISTINCTIVE SIGNS AND IMAGES. All distinctive signs, such as: trademarks, trade names, images, etc., are protected under current legislation on trademarks and data protection, so that USERS may not exploit or use them to that effect, unless they are obtained by prior consent and in writing.
V. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY. It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the USER for Access and use of the Aire Networks webpages. Aire Networks is not liable or responsible for any damages caused under the following circumstances:
- The ceasing Aire Network’s web operation, as well as the malfunctioning of its web pages.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the services and contents offered on Aire Network’s website, with respect to the results and expectations of the USER.
- The existence of viruses or programs on the USER's computer or due to the presence of viruses in the services provided by third parties through Aire Networks.
V. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LEGISLATION. The Conditions of Use are governed by the provisions under Spanish legislation. In the event of any discrepancy or controversy, each party expressly waives their own jurisdiction before the courts and tribunals of Elche.
Aire Networks fulfills the obligations laid out in Royal Decree 899/2009, May 22, approving the charter of users' rights of electronic communications services, as published in the Spanish Official State Bulletin.
I. BEFORE YOU START ...
II. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES.
1. What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website, app or other platform stores on your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other similar device, with information about your browsing history or use, such as a tag that identifies your device.
Cookies are necessary, for example, to facilitate navigation and to know how users interact with platforms, so that they can be improved. They are also very useful as a way to offer advertising according to the user's preferences, as well as for other purposes that are later detailed.
Cookies do not harm your computer or device. By "Cookies”, we can also mean other similar technologies for installing and / or collecting information on your device (such as flash cookies, web beacons or bugs, pixels, HTML5 (local storage), and SDK technologies for app formats.
Likewise, the term "Cookies" also applies to the use of fingerprinting techniques, i.e., those techniques for collecting information that helps us to identify your device. At times, these technologies work together with cookies to collect and store information, either to provide you with certain functionalities or services on our Platform, or to show you advertising on third-party platforms, according to your browsing history. This explanation is a general sample of what is meant by Cookies for informational purposes only. The Cookies that we specifically use are detailed in the cookie configuration panel, accessible on our website.
2. What types of Cookies are there?
Depending on the owner of the Cookies, they can be classified into:
- Personal cookies: These are sent to the user's computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, and from which the platform or service requested by the user is offered.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user's computer or device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but a separate entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the purpose of the Cookie, they can be classified as:
- Strictly necessary cookies (technical): These allow the user to navigate through a webpage, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in them, such as, for example, controlling traffic, identifying data or a session, accessing restricted sections or content, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, managing payment, controlling fraud which is linked to the security of the service, using security elements during navigation , making a request for registration or participation in an event, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, directly loading a text or image) or sharing content through social networks. Technical cookies, being strictly necessary, are downloaded by default when the platform to be displayed is enabled or to provide the service requested by the user.
- Functionality or personalized cookies: These cookies allow the user to remember information so that the user can access the service or platform with certain characteristics which differentiates their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser used by the user, or the region from which the service is being accessed, etc. Not accepting these Cookies can lead to slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
- Analysis cookies: These allow you to calculate the number of users, the sections they visited on the platform and how they interact with it, so as to carry out a statistical measurement and analysis of use made by users. This is done in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data usage by the users of the platform or service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow you to store information on the behaviour of users obtained by the continuous observation of their browsing habits, therefore enabling the development of a specific profile so as to display advertising based on it. These cookies allow, in the most efficient way possible, the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included directly or in collaboration with third parties.
3. What are Cookies used for on our website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our Cookies is to make your browsing experience a more comfortable and efficient one. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during navigation and on future visits. We also use our Cookies to continually improve our services and website.
The information collected in Cookies also allows us to improve our website by analyzing statistical data and usage patterns (number of visits, most visited sections, visit time, etc.), so as to statistically know how users interact with the website, thus improving our services, etc.
In any case, the Cookies we use never store sensitive information, such as passwords, etc.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-XL/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Deshabilitar%20cookies%20de%20terceros
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=es_ES
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
As an additional step, with respect to third-party Cookies, in order to provide advertising based on your interests, please bear in mind that certain third parties may be members of the following self-regulatory online behavioural advertising programs, with the corresponding opt-out options:
5. Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies on our website is used exclusively by Aire Networks del Mediterráneo SLU, and the companies that make up our group, with the exception of those identified in section 2 as, “Third Party Cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services aimed at improving our services and user experience when browsing our website.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data in our collaboration with third parties, we recommend that you read our Data Protection Policy, which accessible on our website.
In compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, we can inform you that the personal data you provide us with will be treated confidentially and its collection has the following purposes:
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The person in charge is Aire Networks del Mediterráneo SLU (hereinafter the Company), with an address at C / Santiago Ramón y Cajal 11 Elche Parque Empresarial, 03203 Elche, Alicante (Spain)
2. Who is the Data Protection Officer?
They are responsible for ensuring diligent compliance with all the personal data protection regulations, for more information please contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com
3. How have we obtained your personal data?
We have obtained your personal data through previous relationships that you have had with the Company, or due to the existing relationships that you have with our company, either because you have contracted a product or service, or because you are a distributor of some of our products or services, or because you are an attendee at an event that we have held, or because you work or have worked with us, or because you participate or have participated in a selection process to work with us, or because you have requested that we send you information about our activities, commercial communications, etc.
4. What personal data do we process?
The following details, which will later be explained, are data we process about you for legitimate purposes only:
- Name and surname
- Identification document
- Home address
- Professional email
- Personal email
- Company / Company Name
- Tax address
- NIF / CIF
- Name and Surname of Attorney/Lawyer
- Bank account
- Installation address
- Professional Mobile Phone number
- Professional landline number
- Personal mobile phone number
- Personal landline number
- Name and surname of a contact person
- Telephone of a contact person
- Social security number
- Professional experience
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
5. Why do we process your personal data?
5.1. CUSTOMERS and DISTRIBUTORS:
We process your data to:
- Inform you about the company, our activities, competitions, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as various types of documentation.
- Inform you about changes that may happen to products and services, activities, tasks or scheduled jobs.
- Send you information on the events and technology fairs that the Company organizes or attends as an exhibitor and / or sponsor.
- Send you information about training courses and timetables.
- Inform you about the arrival / shipment of materials, equipment and / or advertising material.
- Inform you about agreements and partnerships.
- Improve the quality of our services and products, to:
- Increase your level of satisfaction as a customer or distributor.
- Respond to your requests for information.
- Attend to and manage your complaints and / or suggestions.
- Meet your expectations.
- Perfect our internal processes.
- Improve the quality of existing products and services.
- Develop new products and services of your own or from third parties.
- Carry out statistics, surveys, calculations, medians and / or market studies that may be of interest to the Company.
- Bring you entertaining and festive communications.
- • Communicate and report changes in our privacy, security, quality and data protection policy.
Additionally, we process your data, including by electronic means, to send you promotional communications about activities, campaigns and initiatives of a similar nature to those you have previously participated in.
We process your data to:
- Create all the legal, contractual, training, health, prevention and risk procedures that entail our employment relationship.
- Communicate and report changes in our privacy, security, quality and data protection policy.
We process your data to:
- Communicate and report changes in our privacy, security, quality and data protection policy.
6. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data in line with the terms indicated in legislation, which is applicable according to the process being carried out or, where appropriate, until you request the deletion of your data, or you express opposition to the said data being processed.
7. For what reason can we process your personal data?
The processing of your personal data in relation to maintaining your relationship with the Company as a client, distributor, supplier or worker, is legitimized as users need to comply with the obligations derived from our commercial or employment relationship.
8. When and for what reason can we share your data with third parties?
Your data may be transferred to the other companies within the group the Company belongs to for the same purpose as the person responsible for its processing.
9. What are your rights?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability, limitation and / or opposition to their processing, through the indicated electronic address below:
- By letter addressed to AIRE NETWORKS, for the attention of the Data Protection Officer: C/ Santiago Ramón y Cajal Nº 11, Elche Parque Empresarial, 03203 Elche (Alicante).
- By email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, if your request is not dealt with by Aire Networks, you can file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Likewise, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or your privacy rights, you can file a claim:
- To our Data Protection Officer, through the indicated email address.
- Before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, via electronic means, or through its postal address.
The Company is committed to protecting all the personal data you provide us with and it adheres to all the necessary measures regarding changes in technology, so as to avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access. Notwithstanding, such data or access to the file that contains them can be provided to the bodies or entities which, under legal provision, requires such access to be granted.
THE USER is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data provided. The Company reserves the right to exclude anyone who has provided false data, without prejudice to additional legal actions, as well as people who have aided in providing the aforementioned data. Likewise, we wish to inform that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability, by means of a written request addressed to Aire Networks del Mediterráneo SLU, to the Data Controller. Santiago Ramón y Cajal Nº 11, Elche Parque Empresarial, 03203 Elche (Alicante). In addition, you can file a complaint before the competent Authority for all matters relating to Data Protection.
In addition, if your request is not attended, you have the possibility of filing a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
10. How do we process images and videos?
The photographic information or videos on the Aire Networks website are processed for informational purposes only. They are solely used for the objectives and services of the Company, and under no circumstances are they exploited for commercial or marketing purposes. However, just as we legally process all personal data, we inform you that you can exercise the same rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to our Data Protection Officer, through the indicated email address.
You can download the form here.