Virtual Private LAN
Aire Networks provides the Virtual Private LAN (VPLS) service, allowing companies to create a Level 2 virtual private network capable of supporting multiple locations within a single domain over an IP/MPLS network.
The VPLS is designed to meet the specifications of the star topology to provide Ethernet connectivity between any end with high levels of granu- larity and bandwidth. This service is a cost effective alternative for WAN environments, especially for large organizations that need secure high bandwidth connections between multiple international, national, regional and local venues.
- Facilitates access to centralized services at all customer sites.
- Improves flexibility and disaster recovery: it is possible to move computers and servers from one headquarters to another without changing the configuration.
- Data privacy guaranteed.
- Personalized attention and technical support 24/7.
- MPLS structuring.
- Classification and delivery of transparent services.
- End-to-end managed network with service guarantee.
- Guaranteed service with SLA agreements
- Various bandwidths.
- Supports telephony services with digital quality/virtual centers.
- Easily scalable solution.
- Guaranteed response times.